Phillip Island 7.12.54
Warragul Industrials 7.10.52
It will forever be remembered as the day that drama came to Dalyston! It took four quarters of football, and two periods of drama-filled extra time, for Phillip Island to climb off death-row and qualify for the West Gippsland grand final with an unbelievable two-point preliminary final victory over Warragul Industrials.
It took an after-the-siren goal from 18-year-old Orlando Kane-Gillard – in the second period of extra-time – for the Bulldogs to snatch the most amazing of victories, 7.12(54) to 7.10(52), over the broken-hearted Dusties. Trailing by nine points at three-quarter time, goals to Dusties defenders Luke Walker and Matt Herbert were answered by Bulldogs forward Jesse Patullo, with the Bulldogs leading by a point with just 39 seconds left on the clock. Dusties winger Bailey Beck had the chance to snatch victory, but his left-foot snap sailed through for a point, leaving scores tied after regulation time. Confusion reigned-supreme for both camps, with coaches Beau Vernon and Harmit Singh entering and leaving the field on multiple occasions before both coaches were allowed to address their teams ahead of extra-time. Two five-minute periods, plus what would prove to be crucial time-on, would be played. A rushed behind to the Dusties was the only score in the first period of extra time, and a goal to Mason McGarrity, two minutes into the second period, appeared to have the Dusties destined for a magnificent grand final appearance after working their way through from sixth place. The Bulldogs were like a criminal on death-row, just waiting for the final siren to sound as six minutes ticked over on the clock. Phillip Island star Cam Pedersen then won a stoppage clearance on wing/half-forward, with the ball finding itself in the arms of Kai McKenzie, who shanked his forward-50 entry. The Sherrin tumbled end over end and onto the waiting chest of Kane-Gillard, who snatched the pill from the sky with six minutes and 41 seconds on the clock. Four seconds later, the siren sounded…the Doggies four points behind and with their season resting on one kick from 40-metres out from goal. A perfectly struck set shot sailed inches over the Dusties desperate defence, triggering grand final-like scenes as Bulldogs fans rushed onto the Dalyston Rec Reserve. Despite several premierships as a coach, Phillip Island mentor Beau Vernon had the adrenaline pumping post-match. “I’ve never experienced anything like that…it was almost unbelievable what took place,” Vernon said from a buzzing changeroom after the match. “At the end of normal time we didn’t know what was going on, some umpires were telling us we were allowed on the ground, and others were telling us we weren’t, then after the first five minutes of the first period of extra time we thought the siren should have gone…there’s was just a lot going on. “When I was playing at Phillip Island we had a kick after the siren in a prelim, and we missed it, so to experience this type of feeling, this joy, it’s something none of us will forget for a very long time. “I’m over the moon and just so happy for our players. “Everyone looks at us as a premiership side, but half our team hasn’t won a premiership before, and we really want to experience that for those boys that now get the opportunity to do that against Tooradin next week. “I thought we were done; I thought the game was over.” Vernon had mixed thoughts as Kane-Gillard lined up at goal.
“Orlando probably hasn’t been kicking them that sweetly in the second half of the year, he’s been kicking a lot of behinds, but on Thursday night he was hitting them flush and putting them straight through the middle,” Vernon said. “I was just thinking whatever will be will be, but lucky for us it went through.” Vernon was full of praise for a Dusties side that came within seconds of qualifying for the big dance. “They’re a great side, they make you think the whole time and you have to be switched on against them or they’ll show you up, it’s as simple as that,” Vernon said. “Credit to Harmit (Singh), they play a great brand of footy and would have been worthy grand finalists. “I have much respect for them, but unfortunately only one of us could go through today.” Phillip Island now take on Tooradin-Dalmore in the WGFNC grand final on Saturday, 10 September.
Match review via Pakenham Gazette, written by David Nagel.

Match reviews via Warragul Drouin Gazette, written by Davyd Reid.

Qualifying Final
Neerim South 4.10.34
Buln Buln 7.7.49

Neerim South have sensationally dropped their first match of the season in a dramatic second semi final at Lang Lang, Buln Buln making the most of their early advantage to hold on and win 7-7 (49) to 4-10 (34).

Most at the venue would have expected the Cats to continue their winning form and advance, but the in-form Buln Buln were every chance with hosting president Chris Brew pointing out he had been impressed with the Lyrebirds’ strength around the stoppages in their encounters during the season.

In a massive free kick for Buln Buln early, Tyssen Morrow was sent from the field for an alleged kicking action behind the play which would see him sit out for 10 minutes and put the Cats a player down.

A further blow came for the Cats as Josh White was stretchered off with a knee injury, taken straight into the rooms to take no further part in the game and put the remainder of his season in doubt. Sam Langford scored a long goal from a free kick to begin a first quarter run of five goals to nil.

Lyrebirds coach Bob McCallum converted from a mark at the top of the square and also had his hand in their third, dishing off to Jack Symes for a running goal.

A Nathan Tutton snap from the pack drifted through before Langford snapped from the pack for another, the now shellshocked Cats facing a five goal deficit at the first change.

The match began to tighten but the margin would ultimately be a bridge too far for the Cats, who continued to gradually cut the margin in the second half to ensure the Lyrebirds would need to continue to work for the victory.

The Cats finally broke their deadlock in the second term and did it in style with goal of the day. Captain Kody Wilson took the intercept and found Chris Urie, who turned left and then right to snap truly.

Matthew Stevens put in an impressive goal of his own at the other end, his roving left foot snap clearing the line to maintain the advantage. Hayden Baker converted from a free kick for some high contact to begin the third term.

But the likes of Lachlan Guy, Cooper Clancy, Kody Wilson, Brock Dorling, Matthew Edwards and Nick Caddy ensured the Cats would continue to press.

Wilson found Lachlan Bambridge in the pocket, with his shot drifting back through to begin a run of three consecutive goals to see the Cats head into the final change 20-points adrift and back in the contest.

But the Lyrebirds would prove to steady, led by the likes of Trent Baker, Matthew Gray, Brandon Allen, Matthew Stevens, Thomas Axford and Jake Herbel in a dour final term where neither side were able to add a major.

Their cause wasn’t helped with Sam Batson going down with a shoulder injury, his day done with the stretcher initially called for and making its way onto the ground.

Indeed Buln Buln would be kept scoreless after the final change, the Cats failing to make the most of their opportunities to add five behinds to ultimately see the Lyrebirds advance to the grand final.

Semi Final
Trafalgar 10.12.72
Ellinbank 15.7.97

Ellinbank continued its hot finals form, with a third quarter surge helping the Eagles move past Trafalgar and send the Bloods out in straight sets.

Following a frenetic opening half that realised 15 goals, 10 of those coming in a ballistic opening term, the Eagles kicked five goals to one in the third term to open a handy buffer on the way to winning 15-7 (97) to 10-12 (72).

Dylan Farrell found Damian Mann on the lead for the opening goal of the game before momentum swung to Ellinbank, who added the next three majors.

Tom Johnson pulled in a strong mark to get the Eagles moving and was soon in the action again, sending the ball long towards Shaun Phelan with Adam Cook able to crumb their second.

Johnson would ultimately finish with five goals in a best afield performance, also bobbing up to assist around the ground where required.

Phelan converted after receiving high contact and it was Matthew Swenson to arrest the momentum for Trafalgar, finding plenty of space for his first.

A 50-metre penalty to Tim Mashado gifted Ellinbank another goal before Jake Dean got in on the act for their fifth.

The Bloods would hit back with a momentum swing of their own, Sam Wyatt getting it started as he broke the 50 metre arc and with only grass between him and goal, he rolled it through.

A brilliant checkside from the pocket from Matthew Devon continued the momentum before a Farrell snap from the top of the square saw the Bloods into the lead at the first change.

Scoring slowed somewhat in the second term as Ellinbank edged ahead, Nathan Paredes shaking a hard tag from Chris Kyriacou to go off the ground from the pack in the goal square.

Mashado converted from the league but small forward Devon was looking dangerous, and he scored one from space over the back to keep the Bloods in touch.

Daniel Risol was sent forward in a surprise move but it paid dividends as he put through the Eagles’ eighth.

Blake Radford converted from a free kick as Trafalgar went to the sheds with just a threepoint deficit, the likes of Mitch Virtue and Connor Noonan getting amongst it to keep their side in the hunt.

Darcy Brock roved smartly to put Trafalgar in front early in the third term, however Ellinbank would control the contest from there as they put through the next five majors.

Mashado roved smartly, Johnson added two goals in two minutes and Paredes took a bounce and the goal following a good dish off from Johnson as the match began to slip away from the Bloods.

Cook marked and converted from 30 metres to complete the surge, Ben Wragg instrumental in setting his side up from defence with Michael Urie providing opportunities forward of centre.

Johnson would add the first two goals of the final term to ultimately kill the contest, the Bloods finishing with consolation goals through the agency of Mann and Devon.

2nd Semi Final
Leongatha 10.4.64
Wonthaggi 9.6.60
Match review of this game can be viewed via South Gippsland Sentinel Times here.

1st Semi Final
Sale 8.12.60
Traralgon 8.9.57
In a game that neither side deserved to lose, it was the Magpies by a feather, 8.12 (60) to 8.9 (57). Sale lives to fight another day, while for Traralgon, it was a shattering way to bow out. The Maroons could not put a foot wrong early, and kicked three goals in what seemed like just as many minutes during the first quarter. The Magpies clawed their way back into the contest, and went into the first break down by only eight points.
From there the match was an arm wrestle in the truest sense, with defensive efforts working at their optimal levels at both ends of the ground. Traralgon led by 12 points at the main break, which was cut back to six at the 12-minute mark of the third after Jayden Allison found some space inside 50 to run into goal for Sale. Allison followed this up a short time later with a strong tackle on Maroons’ playing-coach Jake Best, as the contest became a case of ‘Sunday, Bloody Sunday’. This was taken in a literal sense when star Magpie Shannon Lange was forced from the ground, as a sea of blood poured profusely from a cut face sustained in the battle. A goal to Pat Tainsh during red time levelled scores, as teams went to the last huddle at 7.6 (48) apiece.
This was it. In just 30 minutes, one team would be out of the finals. At the risk of speaking in cliche, the first goal of the last quarter was ‘massive’. Traralgon looked like they had it less than a minute in. A snap from Conor Little almost drifted toward goal in slow motion, only to hit the steel stuff halfway up. Talk about tight margins. If only they moved that goalpost a foot when they built the ground. There was an unfortunate case of deja vu for the Maroons a little while later, when the ball again collided with the pole. Desperation from Sale defender Jake Hutchins saved a certain goal, as he was able to fly through and get a fist in at the last minute on a ball that would have put Traralgon 30 metres out from goal almost straight in front. Before anyone had a chance to congratulate him, he was impacting another contest in the pocket.
Troy Forrest gave Traralgon back the lead after the ball spilled goal side and he was able to put his team five points up. Amid all the chaos there was still time for a slightly humorous moment, which came when Sale ruckman Daine McGuiness found himself with the ball and acres of space in front of him. Given many ruckman aren’t noted for their footskills and are told to handball at every opportunity, McGuiness looked to be taking this advice when he bounded down the wing on the car park side and still didn’t appear to know if he was allowed to kick the ball in that situation. A forward thrust from Traralgon at the 18-min-ute mark was halted when Harvey Neocleeous was pinged for running too far, and a few minutes later, the wise old heads of Ryan Pendlebury and Kane Martin for Sale set up Allison to take a mark no more than 15 minutes out from goal. Allison kicked truly to give the Magpies a one point lead. From the centre, the Maroons burst forward.
Further desperation came when Lachlan Todd laid a bone-crunching tackle on Haydn Hector, allowing the Magpies an opportunity to reset. Lange, back into the game with the addition of strapping tape around his head, controlled a series of kicks along the interchange side of the ground, and ended up with the ball near where the 50m arc intersects with the boundary. Although he was probably too far out to score, Lange had enough football smarts to tell the umpire he was having a shot, and therefore, could chew 30 vital seconds off the clock. Lange ran off the mark to wheel around on his right, and ended up scoring a point. Sale was now up by two points. Magpie officials, signalling to the timekeepers’ box, were told there was 40 seconds left.
Traralgon knew it as well, and from the kick-out, had to go for glory. Mitch Membrey kicked the ball straight up the middle, and after it bobbled around from a pack of players, it was extracted by Sale, who were able to find a couple of marks within close proximity. The Magpies chipped it around, before fittingly, the ball ended up in the hands of playing-coach Jack Johnstone. The siren went as Johnstone came in to have a shot on goal. He missed, but Sale didn’t miss out, hanging on for their first finals win since 2014.
Cooper Whitehill was best on for the Magpies, followed by Jack McLaren, Hutchins, Will Leslie, Harry Ronchi and Tom Glen. Best for Traralgon was Matt Northe, Mark Collison, Hugh Dunbar, Tye Hourigan, Tim Johnston and David Brinker-Ritchie. The Maroons won plenty of admirers this season, as they were forced to operate out of makeshift facilities, still unable to use their home ground at anywhere near full capacity after last year’s flood. Not looking to make excuses, Traralgon just got on with the job and still had two football teams and every grade of netball make finals – an incredible achievement when you think about it.
Match review via Latrobe Valley Express/Gippsland Times, written by Liam Durkin

Preliminary Final
Tarwin 10.4.64
Yinnar 16.10.106

The questions on most football fans’ lips prior to this preliminary final were around whether Tarwin, the team that sat atop the MGFNL ladder for almost every week of the year, could stop the unbelievable run of success enjoyed by Yinnar over the past month and a half.

The Magpies may have fallen into sixth spot on the back of some lucky results, but there was no doubting their belief.

They proved they deserved their place in the grand final, continuing to go from strength to strength, with a 16.10-106 to 10.4-64 win over Tarwin.

Yinnar coach Daniel Taylor praised another outstanding performance by his boys.

“We came in with a plan to put it on Tarwin early, as we thought they’d be feeling the pressure,” Taylor said. “To their credit, they came out firing and really put the pressure on us early.”

Yinnar settled and worked themselves into the game, with Taylor stating the team was “probably lucky to be within a kick” at quarter time.

“After quarter time, the boys got to work and really started to dominate the game,” he said. “Our tackling pressure was right up, which was led by the midfield group. And then our decision making and ball use going forward was fantastic.”

Taylor said it was “just another really good team effort right across the board”, noting that was what was needed at this time of year to win big games of footy.

“We’ve had our backs to the wall a lot this season, but the character, fight and determination the group has shown all season has been second to none. I’m just super proud and the boys deserve the opportunity to play in the big one this weekend,” he said.

Taylor also gave a shout out to the Tarwin boys and coach Troy Hemming.

“They’re a really good team, and Troy’s done a really good job to get them to the pointy end of the season in his first year at the club,” he said. “On Saturday, we really threatened to open the game up and completely kick away, but they showed some fight and kept coming at us all day, which is a credit to them. I think they will be right in the mix again, come next year.”

The result was obviously not what the Sharks wanted. However, for a young group, the potential is obvious to the coach of the year.

Hemming reflected, “Yinnar just had a little bit more experience than us, they have a lot of quality players”.

“We made some critical errors in bad areas of the ground,” he said. “Ben Ellen, our captain, left everything on field and shows why he is captain of the team of the year. Noah Bee-Hickman fought hard all day.”

“We are a very young group and it’s been a privilege to coach these boys this year,” Hemming added. “They have developed, and they have developed me. Love them like a family.”

It can be heartbreaking for a side that finishes on top to be bundled out in straight sets, but this year is like no other. The margin for error that determines a win or loss is so small that you might not have lost but just been behind when the final siren has gone.

As good as the entire season has been, you cannot help but be excited at what lies ahead on Saturday at the Morwell East football ground as Newborough now prepare to take on Yinnar.

Match review via multiple publications, written by Rob Popplestone.

Match review via Latrobe Valley Express/Gippsland Times, written by Scott Berechree.

Preliminary Final
Yallourn-Yallourn North 13.10.88
Woodside 10.5.65
An enthralling North Gippsland Football-Netball League Preliminary Final was played at Gaskin Park, Churchill on Saturday. The match saw Yallourn Yallourn North get past an impressive Woodside outfit 13.10 (88) to 10.5 (65). The Jets won their way through to the Grand Final, where a re-match with Traralgon Tyers United awaits them. This did not come before an all mighty scare, however.
In a game that ebbed and flowed throughout, it was Woodside who took the early ascendency. Unfortunately for the large contingent of supporters in the blue and white hoops, a lack of composure in front of goal meant that even though their side had three of the first four scores of the game, they headed into the first term trailing by 15 points. With Ryan Foat clearly dominating the tap work, the Wildcats were unable to take advantage of his efforts, and when Elliot De Carli, Dylan Keyhoe and Dylan Bath kicked truly for the Jets in the last 10 minutes of the quarter, fears were high for a one-sided game.
Game-ending injuries to Jets’ onballer Jai Massese and high-marking wingman Brad Paulet before the end of the first term, left the door ajar for Woodside to perhaps grind out a result. In the absence of Massese, James DiVirgilio stepped up through the middle and was terrific for YYN.
For Woodside, Lee Stockdale had plenty of it early, as did the helmet-wearing Alfred Jessup. Michael O’Sullivan, added to last week’s side in place of Braden Askew, looked as if he might take the game apart for the Wildcats up front if the midfield could get him enough supply.
After an arm wrestle in the first term, the game came to life in the second, where in the space of 10 minutes, from the seven minute mark onward, the teams slammed home three goals each. The run on goal was started by O’Sullivan when he kicked the first of his three.
This was followed by Joh Fythe, who pressed for-ward from his wing and all of a sudden, Woodside was back in the contest. The dynamic duo of Keenan Hughes and Dean MacDonald then came to life in the YYN forward 50. Hughes went back-to-back before, in one of the best bits of team play of the day, the man known as D-Mac kick truly. It started with Mitch Luck across half-back, who found Dylan Keyhoe with a searing pass on his left foot. Keyhoe then found his brother Josh on the run, who in turn laced out MacDonald 40-odd metres from goal. He may have been much closer to the boundary than directly in front, but from the moment the ball left the star forward’s trusty boot, the result was never in doubt.
The Jets looked pretty comfortable with half-time on the horizon. After nearly 10 minutes of goal-less footy after the rapid-fire burst mid-term, the last goal of the half would be crucial. When Keenan Hughes marked and kicked truly as the hooter sounded to end the half, it was the Jets who got it. They had themselves a handy 26-point lead with plenty of momentum, and those earlier fears of a blow-out had again re-surfaced.
Whatever went on at half-time in the Wildcats’ room should be bottled and sold. After looking all but buried, the Wildcats found the gear that saw them kick 11 unanswered goals in the final term last week and the outsider, down by north of four goals at the main, found themselves in the lead when three quarter time was called.
The third quarter procession started with Fythe, who again pushed forward off his wing and found O’Sullivan who goaled. When the big fella sharked the ball from the ruck moments later and kicked his second in a minute, a genuine contender for goal of the day, the Wildcats were on the prowl. A quick reply by De Carli, which was the Jets’ only score for the term, couldn’t even slow the flow. By the time Jessup kicked truly and Cam Whiteoak had done the same, the Wildcats were in the lead. It looked as if the momentum that had pushed Michael Duncan’s team from fifth at season’s end to a preliminary final would sweep them all the way to the decider.
The Jets headed to the three quarter time huddle a goal behind, with two players off the ground since early in the game and Mitch Luck back in the senior side after missing months of footy. Questions were rightfully being asked about their ability to keep up with the Wildcats.
Would it be straight sets for the Jets? Surely not. Alas, the last quarter was much like the third; this time however, it was YYN who did all the scoring. And I do mean all the scoring. They managed to ram home 4.5 (29) while keeping the Wildcats off the scoreboard.
After injecting himself into the middle, the age-less Barrie Burnett followed the ball forward and kicked a terrific dribble goal around the corner. This piece of brilliance put the Jets back in front, and as if inspired by watching their very own senior citizen lift his side, the Jets ran riot. Hughes played closer to goal and started to hit the scoreboard, registering three of his four goals in the last term when with the game was well and truly on the line. As if that wasn’t enough, he then turned provider to set-up MacDonald for the sealer at 21 minutes. As much as Will Broadbent and a clearly injured Ben Johnson toiled in the back half, the dam wall had well and truly cracked and it was season over for the Wildcats.
YYN may have won their way through to the big dance, but it will be a worrying week for the Jets with MacDonald noticeably favouring his left leg post-game. His injury, along with those to Massese and Paulet earlier in the game will be the major concerns for the Jets as they look forward to the premiership decider at Heyfield on Saturday.

Stratford 14.9.93
Wy Yung 10.13.73
Match review of this game can be viewed online via Gippsland Times here.

Warragul Industrials 4.2.26
Bass Coast Breakers 2.7.19
Warragul Industrials – Matilda Van Berkel, Shanara Notman, Chloe Bailey, Isabella Brown, Carlee Maher, Michaela Williams
Bass Coast Breakers – Stacey Poke, Chelsea Connell, Sophie McCracken-Evans, Jenna Russo, Michelle Goodwin, Hannah Mills
Warragul Industrials – Carlee Maher, Shanara Notman, Jenna Robertson, Michaela Williams
Bass Coast Breakers – Ella Cargill, Stacey Poke
In wet and greasy conditions, both sides were attempting to set up some fast chain ball movement early, though it would be the Dusties who would utilise it better in the first term. They drew first blood early with a set shot sailing through truly from Shanara Notman. Warragul would kick another goal half way through the quarter which saw them shoot out to an early two goal lead in a tightly contested battle. The Breakers found their way into the forward line a bit tougher than their opponent in the opening stanza, with some poor disposal letting them down at times.
The second quarter saw Bass Coast lift their intensity. Warragul appeared to have extra numbers around the ball in the first term, but the Breakers rose to the challenge, fighting harder for the footy and making smarter decisions moving forward. What let them down was their forward 50 entries, which was often a bomb towards the general vicinity of a team mate. This was more often than not repelled or intercept marked by the Dusties defence. Halfway through the second term Bass Coast had dominated the play, but had only added three behinds. Chelsea Connell was noticeable in defence  for the Breakers, mopping up majority of the Dusties forward thrusts. League runner-up B&F winner Kelly O’Neill was also making her presence felt, providing a link up target along the wing.
After the main break, the first five minutes were a contested stalemate until Warragul broke the goal drought with a sneaky kick off the ground after the ball made its way to the goal square. With the Dusties now threatening to pull away, the Breakers started amp up the pressure again. A goal opportunity went begging half way through the term when O’Neill was awarded a 50 metre penalty that took her around 30-metres out, but her set shot sailed wide for Bass Coast’s sixth behind. Bass Coast finally broke through after another 50 metre penalty after a free kick put them in the goal square. With a minute left in the quarter, O’Neill was once again in the thick of the action and took a tough contested grab 45-out. Her kick spilled into the goal square and the Breakers snuck their second goal through. All of a sudden, it’s game on at the last break, with scores all tied up.
The last term saw the arm wrestle resume with both sides realising they were a quarter away from a result. Players from both teams were throwing everything they had into every contest in a bid to gain some ascendancy. At the halfway point of the final stanza, neither team had added a score in a game that was being predominantly being played between the arcs. 13 minutes into the final term and it was Warragul who broke the scoring drought after being awarded a free kick in the forward 50. It was kicked truly and the Dusties found themselves a goal ahead with not long to go. From here, both sides fought relentlessly for a scoring opportunity, though time would catch up to both sides. With two minutes to play, the Breakers struggled to move the ball out of their defensive half as Warragul pushed forward. In the last 30 seconds the Dusties registered a “handy” point which ensured their victory.

Lang Lang 1.4.10
Cerberus 10.14.74
BEST: Not available
GOALS: Cait van Dord.
In a wet and sloppy encounter at SkyBus Stadium in Frankston, Cerberus took to the conditions like a duck to water and attacked from the get-go. Their pressure forced Lang Lang into hurried disposal and quick dump kicks down the line. This allowed Cerberus to set up a wall and mop up any hurried disposal, then set up their next attack. As a result, Lang Lang found it hard to move the ball past the wing for most of the first half.
Cerberus’ ability to use linking handballs and overlap cut open Lang Lang on several occasions, while their thoughtfulness to kick the ball to the advantage of a team mate and take marks inside 50 opened up more opportunities to score. Lang Lang really struggled to get any flow or meaningful disposal throughout the game as Cerberus continually forced turnovers through pressure acts and working hard to make sure they had an extra number around the contest.
Cerberus put the game beyond doubt early, piling on 4.6 in the second quarter to take a commanding lead into the main break. Lang Lang’s first major wouldn’t come until the 12 minute mark of the third term and by that time, the damage was well and truly done.
While the Tigers battled hard all game, they were outclassed by a much slicker unit on the day.

Click the image to find out more

Shared by Gippsland Footy admin. Any factual errors or copyright breaches in this post are unintentional and should be brought to the attention of Gippsland Footy. Any factual errors in any shared links should be brought to the attention of the original poster.

Click the images to visit our social media platforms: